- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 46. Water, Air, Energy, and Environmental Conservation
- Chapter 16. Management and Use of Water in Mining
previous: Section 270
. Short Title.
next: Section 10
. Mining Water Use Review Committee Established.
Chapter 16. Management and Use of Water in Mining
- Section 10. Mining Water Use Review Committee Established.
- Section 20. Membership of the Review Committee.
- Section 30. Responsibility of the Review Committee.
- Section 40. Responsibility of Commissioner of Natural Resources.
- Section 50. Responsibility of Commissioner of Environmental Conservation.
- Section 60. Uniform Regulations.
- Section 70. Innovative Gold Recovery Demonstration Grant Program.
- Section 80. Innovative Pollution Control Demonstration Grant Program.
- Section 90. Access to Information.
- Section 100. Patents.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.