- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 46. Water, Air, Energy, and Environmental Conservation
- Chapter 16. Management and Use of Water in Mining
- Section 80. Innovative Pollution Control Demonstration Grant Program.
previous: Section 70
. Innovative Gold Recovery Demonstration Grant Program.
next: Section 90
. Access to Information.
AS 46.16.080. Innovative Pollution Control Demonstration Grant Program.
- (a) The innovative pollution control demonstration grant program is established as a direct grant program to give a person
engaged in placer mining the opportunity to study and test innovative and economically viable mining techniques for
waste disposal and pollution control in placer mining.
- (b) The commissioner of environmental conservation may make grants under this section to a person that has
- (1) a proven history of successful placer mining in the state;
- (2) the capability to produce verifiable results; and
- (3) the capability to study and test innovative and economically viable techniques for waste disposal and pollution
control in placer mining.
- (c) The commissioner of environmental conservation may not make a grant under this section to a person in excess of
- (d) The commissioner of environmental conservation shall monitor and evaluate the results of grants made under this
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.