- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 46. Water, Air, Energy, and Environmental Conservation
- Chapter 16. Management and Use of Water in Mining
- Section 90. Access to Information.
previous: Section 80
. Innovative Pollution Control Demonstration Grant Program.
next: Section 100
AS 46.16.090. Access to Information.
- (a) All information generated as a result of grants made under this chapter is public information. The commissioner of
natural resources and the commissioner of environmental conservation shall compile, analyze, and distribute the
information for the benefit of the placer mining industry and the state and federal governments.
- (b) The contents of an application for a grant are available to the extent permitted under AS 40.25.110
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.