- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 46. Water, Air, Energy, and Environmental Conservation
- Chapter 16. Management and Use of Water in Mining
- Section 30. Responsibility of the Review Committee.
previous: Section 20
. Membership of the Review Committee.
next: Section 40
. Responsibility of Commissioner of Natural Resources.
AS 46.16.030. Responsibility of the Review Committee.
- (a) The review committee shall select a presiding officer and establish procedures necessary to implement its
- (b) The review committee shall review each application for a grant filed under this chapter and make a recommendation to
the commissioner of natural resources or to the commissioner of environmental conservation for action on the
- (c) In making its recommendation, the committee shall consider the economic benefits to the placer mining industry, the
environmental benefits to the public, and other benefits that each grant may offer.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.