- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 46. Water, Air, Energy, and Environmental Conservation
- Chapter 16. Management and Use of Water in Mining
- Section 20. Membership of the Review Committee.
previous: Section 10
. Mining Water Use Review Committee Established.
next: Section 30
. Responsibility of the Review Committee.
AS 46.16.020. Membership of the Review Committee.
- (a) The review committee consists of the commissioner of natural resources, the commissioner of environmental
conservation, the dean of the school of mineral industry at the University of Alaska, two individuals appointed by the
governor who have placer mining experience, and one public member appointed by the governor.
- (b) An individual described in (a) of this section who serves ex officio may designate an alternate to serve on the review
- (c) An individual appointed by the governor serves for a three-year term.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.