- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 42. Department of Transportation and Public Facilities
previous: Section 100
. - 44.41.130. Alaska State Fire Commission. [Repealed, Sec. 21 Ch 6 SLA 1993].
next: Section 10
. Commissioner of Transportation and Public Facilities.
Chapter 42. Department of Transportation and Public Facilities
- Section 10. Commissioner of Transportation and Public Facilities.
- Section 20. Powers and Duties.
- Section 25. Accounting and Disposition of Receipts. [Repealed, Sec. 92 Ch 36 SLA 1990].
- Section 30. Regulations.
- Section 40. Departmental Organization.
- Section 50. State Transportation Plan.
- Section 55. State Public Facilities Plan. [Repealed, Sec. 19 Ch 6 SLA 1998].
- Section 60. Grants to the Department.
- Section 65. Conservation of Energy in Public Buildings.
- Section 70. Limitation On Transportation Facilities.
- Section 80. Capital Projects Funds.
- Section 200. Aviation Advisory Board.
- Section 210. Purpose of the Board.
- Section 220. Meetings; Hearings; Records.
- Section 230. Composition of the Board.
- Section 240. Compensation, Transportation Expenses, and Per Diem.
- Section 290. Definitions.
- Section 300. Authorization to Participate in Certain Federal Highway Programs.
- Section 900. Definitions.
Article 01. DEPARTMENT ORGANIZATION AND FUNCTIONS
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.