- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 42. Department of Transportation and Public Facilities
- Section 210. Purpose of the Board.
previous: Section 200
. Aviation Advisory Board.
next: Section 220
. Meetings; Hearings; Records.
AS 44.42.210. Purpose of the Board.
- (a) The purpose of the board is to advise and provide recommendations to the commissioner on public policy
related to the department's exercise of its aviation functions assigned by law.
- (b) Before filling, on a permanent basis, the position of chief administrative officer of the Ted Stevens
Anchorage International Airport or the Fairbanks International Airport, the commissioner shall consult with the board concerning
candidates to fill the position.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.