- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 42. Department of Transportation and Public Facilities
- Section 220. Meetings; Hearings; Records.
previous: Section 210
. Purpose of the Board.
next: Section 230
. Composition of the Board.
AS 44.42.220. Meetings; Hearings; Records.
- (a) The board shall meet at least once each year as requested by the commissioner, or more frequently as
determined appropriate by the chair of the board, to carry out its advisory functions. The board may hold public hearings and use other
means to solicit information from the public and other interested persons necessary to carry out its advisory functions. Meetings of the
board are subject to AS 44.62.310 - 44.62.312.
- (b) Records of the board are subject to AS 40.25.110 - 40.25.120.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.