- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 42. Department of Transportation and Public Facilities
- Section 290. Definitions.
previous: Section 240
. Compensation, Transportation Expenses, and Per Diem.
next: Section 300
. Authorization to Participate in Certain Federal Highway Programs.
AS 44.42.290. Definitions.
In AS 44.42.200 - 44.42.290,
- (1) "Alaska international airport system" means the Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport and the
Fairbanks International Airport;
- (2) "board" means the Aviation Advisory Board established in AS 44.42.200.
Article 03. CERTAIN FEDERAL HIGHWAY PROGRAMS
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.