Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 18. Health, Safety, and Housing
- Chapter 15. Disease Control and Threats to Public Health
previous: Section 100
next: Section 10
. - 18.15.050l Infectious and Contagious Diseases. [Repealed, Sec. 2 Ch 63 SLA 1972].
Chapter 15. Disease Control and Threats to Public Health
- Section 10. - 18.15.050l Infectious and Contagious Diseases. [Repealed, Sec. 2 Ch 63 SLA 1972].
- Section 60. - 18.15.110l Physical Examination of Nonresident Employees. [Repealed, Sec. 1 Ch 130 SLA 1976].
- Section 120. - 18.15.137l Tuberculosis. [Repealed, Sec. 12 Ch. 54 SLA 2005].
- Section 138. Penalty. [Repealed, Sec. 13 Ch 73 SLA 1995].
- Section 139. - 18.15.149l Court Authorization of Detention; Title to and Inventory of Equipment Allotted to Private Institutions; Religious Treatment for Tuberculosis; Screening of School Employees; Limited Immunity; Definitions. [Repealed, Sec. 12 Ch. 54 SLA 2005].
- Section 150. Taking of Blood Sample.
- Section 160. Test For Syphilis.
- Section 170. Report of Birth.
- Section 180. Penalty.
- Section 200. Screening For Phenylketonuria.
- Section 210. Testing For Certain Other Heritable Diseases.
- Section 250. Vaccination Program For Volunteer Emergency Personnel.
- Section 270. Testing Procedures.
- Section 300. Order For Blood Test; Disclosure of Results.
- Section 310. Testing; Test Results.
- Section 320. Cost of Performing Test; Reimbursement.
- Section 350. SARS Control Program Authorization. [Repealed, Sec. 12 Ch 54 SLA 2005].
- Section 355. Prevention and Control of Conditions of Public Health Importance.
- Section 360. Data Collection.
- Section 362. Acquisition and Use of Identifiable Health Information; Public Health Purpose.
- Section 365. Information Security Safeguards.
- Section 370. Reportable Disease List.
- Section 375. Epidemiological Investigation.
- Section 380. Medical Treatment.
- Section 385. Isolation and Quarantine.
- Section 390. Powers of the Department in a Public Health Disaster.
- Section 392. Representation; Guardian Ad Litem.
- Section 393. Report to Legislature.
- Section 395. Definitions.
- Section 400. Bloodborne Pathogen Testing of Prisoners, Certain Adult or Juvenile Offenders, and Public Safety Officers; Required Disclosures and Consent.
- Section 410. Consent For Testing; Court Order For Testing; Exception.
- Section 420. Testing Without Consent.
- Section 440. Confidentiality; Penalties For Unauthorized Disclosure; Immunity.
- Section 445. Assistance by Departments and Municipalities.
- Section 450. Definitions For AS 18.15.400 - 18.15.450.
- Section 900. Definition.
Article 01. PRENATAL BLOOD TESTS
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.