Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 18. Health, Safety, and Housing
- Chapter 15. Disease Control and Threats to Public Health
- Section 355. Prevention and Control of Conditions of Public Health Importance.
previous: Section 350
. SARS Control Program Authorization. [Repealed, Sec. 12 Ch 54 SLA 2005].
next: Section 360
. Data Collection.
AS 18.15.355. Prevention and Control of Conditions of Public Health Importance.
- (a) The department may use the powers and provisions set out in AS 18.15.355 - 18.15.395 to prevent, control, or
ameliorate conditions of public health importance or accomplish other essential public health services and functions.
- (b) In performing its duties under AS 18.15.355 - 18.15.395, the department may
- (1) establish standards
- (A) for the prevention, control, or amelioration of conditions of public health importance;
- (B) to accomplish other essential public health services and functions; and
- (2) adopt regulations to implement and interpret AS 18.15.355 - 18.15.395.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.