Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 14. Education, Libraries, and Museums
- Chapter 18. Prohibition Against Discrimination Based On Sex or Race in Public Education
previous: Section 990
next: Section 10
. Discrimination Based On Sex and Race Prohibited.
Chapter 18. Prohibition Against Discrimination Based On Sex or Race in Public Education
- Section 10. Discrimination Based On Sex and Race Prohibited.
- Section 20. Discrimination in Employment Prohibited.
- Section 30. Discrimination in Counseling and Guidance Services Prohibited.
- Section 40. Discrimination in Recreational and Athletic Activities Prohibited.
- Section 50. Discrimination in Course Offerings Prohibited.
- Section 60. Discrimination in Textbooks and Instructional Materials Prohibited.
- Section 70. Affirmative Action.
- Section 80. Implementation.
- Section 90. Enforcement By Board of Education and Early Development.
- Section 100. Remedies.
- Section 110. Effect of Chapter.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.