Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 14. Education, Libraries, and Museums
- Chapter 18. Prohibition Against Discrimination Based On Sex or Race in Public Education
- Section 50. Discrimination in Course Offerings Prohibited.
previous: Section 40
. Discrimination in Recreational and Athletic Activities Prohibited.
next: Section 60
. Discrimination in Textbooks and Instructional Materials Prohibited.
AS 14.18.050. Discrimination in Course Offerings Prohibited.
- (a) Except as provided in (b) this section, all public education classes are available to all students without regard to
sex, and curriculum requirements may not be differentiated on the basis of sex.
- (b) Separation of the sexes is permitted during sex education programs and during participation in physical education
activities if the purpose of the activity involves bodily contact.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.