Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 9. Code of Civil Procedure
- Chapter 80. Uniform Electronic Transactions Act
previous: Section 20
. Short Title.
next: Section 10
Chapter 80. Uniform Electronic Transactions Act
- Section 10. Scope.
- Section 20. Use of Electronic Records and Electronic Signatures; Variation By Agreement.
- Section 30. Construction and Application.
- Section 40. Legal Recognition of Electronic Records, Electronic Signatures, and Electronic Contracts.
- Section 50. Provision of Information in Writing; Presentation of Records.
- Section 60. Attribution and Effect of Electronic Record and Electronic Signature.
- Section 70. Effect of Change or Error.
- Section 80. Notarization and Acknowledgment.
- Section 90. Retention of Electronic Records; Originals.
- Section 100. Admissibility in Evidence.
- Section 110. Automated Transaction.
- Section 120. Time and Place of Sending and Receipt.
- Section 130. Transferable Records.
- Section 140. Creation and Retention of Electronic Records and Conversion of Written Records By Governmental Agencies.
- Section 150. Acceptance and Distribution of Electronic Records By Governmental Agencies.
- Section 160. Interoperability.
- Section 190. Definitions.
- Section 195. Short Title.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.