Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 9. Code of Civil Procedure
- Chapter 80. Uniform Electronic Transactions Act
- Section 60. Attribution and Effect of Electronic Record and Electronic Signature.
previous: Section 50
. Provision of Information in Writing; Presentation of Records.
next: Section 70
. Effect of Change or Error.
AS 09.80.060. Attribution and Effect of Electronic Record and Electronic Signature.
- (a) An electronic record or electronic signature is attributable to a person if it was the act of the person. The act of
the person may be shown in any manner, including a showing of the efficacy of any security procedure applied to
determine the person to whom the electronic record or electronic signature was attributable.
- (b) The effect of an electronic record or electronic signature attributed to a person under (a) of this section is
determined from the context and surrounding circumstances at the time of its creation, execution, or adoption,
including the parties' agreement, if any, and otherwise as provided by law.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.