- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 46. Water, Air, Energy, and Environmental Conservation
- Chapter 3. Environmental Conservation
- Section 744. Definitions For AS 46.03.742
previous: Section 743
. Negligent Operation of Tank Vessel.
next: Section 745
. Hazardous Substance Release.
AS 46.03.744. Definitions For AS 46.03.742
In AS 46.03.742
- (1) "hazardous substance" has the meaning given in AS 46.03.826
- (2) "tank vessel" means
- (A) a vessel that is constructed or adapted to carry, or that carries, as a means of transportation by water, a hazardous
substance in bulk as cargo or cargo residue;
- (B) the vessel that propels the tank vessel if the tank vessel is a barge or other vessel that is not self-propelled.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.