- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 46. Water, Air, Energy, and Environmental Conservation
- Chapter 3. Environmental Conservation
- Section 742. Reckless Operation of Tank Vessel.
previous: Section 740
. Oil Pollution.
next: Section 743
. Negligent Operation of Tank Vessel.
AS 46.03.742. Reckless Operation of Tank Vessel.
- (a) A person commits the crime of reckless operation of a tank vessel when, by recklessly operating, navigating, or
piloting a tank vessel, the person causes a release of a hazardous substance and the release causes serious physical
injury to another person or damage to the property of another.
- (b) Reckless operation of a tank vessel is a class C felony.
- (c) In this section, "reckless" has the meaning given in AS 11.81.900
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.