- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 46. Water, Air, Energy, and Environmental Conservation
- Chapter 3. Environmental Conservation
- Section 743. Negligent Operation of Tank Vessel.
previous: Section 742
. Reckless Operation of Tank Vessel.
next: Section 744
. Definitions For AS 46.03.742
AS 46.03.743. Negligent Operation of Tank Vessel.
- (a) A person commits the crime of negligent operation of a tank vessel when, by operating, navigating, or piloting a tank
vessel with criminal negligence, the person creates an unjustifiable risk of a release of a hazardous substance or an
unjustifiable risk of harm to a person or property.
- (b) Negligent operation of a tank vessel is a class A misdemeanor.
- (c) In this section, "criminal negligence" has the meaning given in AS 11.81.900.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.