- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 43. Revenue and Taxation
- Chapter 82. Alaska Stranded Gas Development Act
- Section 140. Review of Applications and Determination of Qualifications.
previous: Section 130
. Qualified Project Plan.
next: Section 150
. Actions Challenging Determinations On Applications.
AS 43.82.140. Review of Applications and Determination of Qualifications.
- (a) The commissioner shall review an application submitted under AS 43.82.120 to determine whether the provisions of AS 43.82.100
concerning a qualified project and AS 43.82.110
concerning a qualified sponsor or qualified sponsor group have been met. The commissioner may approve an application
only if those provisions have been met.
- (b) If the commissioner approves an application under (a) of this section, the commissioner and the commissioner of
natural resources shall review the proposed project plan submitted with the application to determine whether the
provisions of AS 43.82.130
have been met. The commissioner may approve the proposed project plan as a qualified project plan only if the
commissioner of natural resources concurs in the approval.
- (c) The commissioner shall send to the applicant written notice of and the reasons for the determinations made under (a)
and (b) of this section.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.