- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 43. Revenue and Taxation
- Chapter 82. Alaska Stranded Gas Development Act
- Section 150. Actions Challenging Determinations On Applications.
previous: Section 140
. Review of Applications and Determination of Qualifications.
next: Section 160
. Multiple Applications For Similar or Competing Qualified Projects.
AS 43.82.150. Actions Challenging Determinations On Applications.
- (a) Only an applicant under AS 43.82.120
who is aggrieved by a determination of the commissioner of revenue or the commissioner of natural resources under AS
may seek judicial review of the determination.
- (b) The only grounds for judicial review of a determination made under AS 43.82.140
- (1) failure to follow the qualification and application procedures set out in AS 43.82.100
- 43.82.180; or
- (2) abuse of discretion that is so capricious, arbitrary, or confiscatory as to constitute a denial of due process.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.