- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 43. Revenue and Taxation
- Chapter 82. Alaska Stranded Gas Development Act
- Section 100. Qualified Project.
previous: Section 20
. Contracts For Payments in Lieu of Other Taxes and For Royalty Adjustments.
next: Section 110
. Qualified Sponsor or Qualified Sponsor Group.
AS 43.82.100. Qualified Project.
Based on information available to the commissioner, the commissioner may determine that a proposal for new investment
is a qualified project under this chapter if the project
- (1) principally involves
- (A) the transportation of natural gas by pipeline to one or more markets, together with any associated processing or
- (B) the export of liquefied natural gas from the state to one or more other states or countries; or
- (C) any other technology that commercializes the shipment of natural gas within the state or from the state to one or more
other states or countries;
- (2) would produce at least 500,000,000,000 cubic feet of stranded gas within 20 years from the commencement of commercial
- (3) is capable, subject to applicable commercial regulation and technical and economic considerations, of making gas
available to meet the reasonably foreseeable demand in this state for gas within the economic proximity of the project.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.