- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 43. Revenue and Taxation
- Chapter 82. Alaska Stranded Gas Development Act
- Section 130. Qualified Project Plan.
previous: Section 120
next: Section 140
. Review of Applications and Determination of Qualifications.
AS 43.82.130. Qualified Project Plan.
A proposed project plan submitted under AS 43.82.120
may be approved as a qualified project plan under AS 43.82.140
if the proposed project plan
- (1) reflects a proposal for diligent development of the project on the part of the applicant;
- (2) does not materially conflict with the obligations of a lessee to the state under a lease or under a pool, unit, or
other agreement with the state; and
- (3) describes satisfactory methods and terms for making gas available to meet the reasonably foreseeable demand in this
state for gas within the economic proximity of the project during the term of the proposed contract.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.