- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 41. Public Resources
- Chapter 21. Parks and Recreational Facilities
- Section 492. Designation of Management Responsibilities.
previous: Section 491
. Willow Creek State Recreation Area.
next: Section 493
. Comprehensive Management Plan.
AS 41.21.492. Designation of Management Responsibilities.
- (a) The land and water described in AS 41.21.491
(a), including land and water owned by the Matanuska-Susitna Borough and designated by the borough in a management
agreement under AS 41.21.491
(b), is assigned to the department for control, maintenance, and development, consistent with the purposes of AS 41.21.491
- (b) Nothing in AS 41.21.491
- 41.21.495 affects the responsibilities of
- (1) the Department of Fish and Game, the Board of Fisheries, or the Board of Game under AS 16 and AS 41.99.010
- (2) the Department of Environmental Conservation under AS 46.03; or
- (3) state agencies and municipalities under AS 46.39.010
and AS 46.40.100.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.