- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 46. Water, Air, Energy, and Environmental Conservation
- Chapter 39. Coastal Management Administration
- Section 10. Coastal Management Duties; Regulations.
previous: Chapter 39
. Coastal Management Administration
next: Section 20
. Alaska Coastal Policy Council. [Repealed, Sec. 44 Ch 24 SLA 2003].
AS 46.39.010. Coastal Management Duties; Regulations.
- (a) The Department of Natural Resources shall render, on behalf of the state, all federal consistency determinations and
certifications authorized by 16 U.S.C. 1456 (Sec. 307, Coastal Zone Management Act of 1972), and each conclusive state
consistency determination when a project requires a permit, lease, or authorization from two or more state resource
- (b) The department may adopt regulations necessary to implement this chapter.
- (c) In this section,
- (1) "render" means to coordinate and issue;
- (2) "resource agency" means
- (A) the Department of Environmental Conservation;
- (B) the Department of Fish and Game; or
- (C) the Department of Natural Resources.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.