- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 39. Public Officers and Employees
- Chapter 28. Equal Employment Opportunity Program
previous: Section 45
next: Section 10
. Administration of Equal Employment Opportunity Program.
Chapter 28. Equal Employment Opportunity Program
- Section 10. Administration of Equal Employment Opportunity Program.
- Section 20. Powers and Duties of the Director of Personnel Regarding the Administration of the Equal Employment Opportunity Program.
- Section 30. Administrative Regulations.
- Section 40. Affirmative Action Plan.
- Section 50. Compliance With Affirmative Action Plan.
- Section 60. Employment Discrimination Complaints.
- Section 70. Retaliation Prohibited.
- Section 80. Access to Confidential Records.
- Section 200. Definitions.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.