- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 39. Public Officers and Employees
- Chapter 28. Equal Employment Opportunity Program
- Section 70. Retaliation Prohibited.
previous: Section 60
. Employment Discrimination Complaints.
next: Section 80
. Access to Confidential Records.
AS 39.28.070. Retaliation Prohibited.
- (a) An agency, officer, or state employee may not directly or indirectly refuse to hire, transfer, or promote, or dismiss,
demote, suspend, lay off, or otherwise discipline a person for filing a complaint with the division of personnel for a
failure to comply with affirmative action or equal employment opportunity or for assisting the division of personnel in
an investigation of a complaint.
- (b) A person who knowingly violates this section is liable for a civil penalty of not more than $1,000.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.