- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 39. Public Officers and Employees
- Chapter 28. Equal Employment Opportunity Program
- Section 50. Compliance With Affirmative Action Plan.
previous: Section 40
. Affirmative Action Plan.
next: Section 60
. Employment Discrimination Complaints.
AS 39.28.050. Compliance With Affirmative Action Plan.
- (a) Each agency shall comply with the affirmative action plan. Each commissioner or executive head of an agency shall
adopt an affirmative action program to implement the plan within the agency. At the request of the director of
personnel, a state official shall report to the director of personnel about agency employment practices and activities
to implement and comply with the plan or program.
- (b) When the director of personnel finds that an agency has violated the affirmative action plan or its affirmative action
program, the director of personnel may
- (1) suspend the hiring authority of the agency; and
- (2) impose mandatory affirmative action measures on the agency to bring the agency into compliance.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.