- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 36. Public Contracts
- Chapter 30. State Procurement Code
- Section 338. Definitions.
previous: Section 337
. Procurement Preference For Recycled Products.
next: Section 339
. [Renumbered as AS 36.30.337
AS 36.30.338. Definitions.
In AS 36.30.322
- (1) "Alaska product" means a product of which not less than 25 percent of the value, as determined in accordance with
regulations adopted under AS 36.30.332
(a), has been added by manufacturing or production in the state;
- (2) "produced or manufactured" means processing, developing, or making an item into a new item with a distinct character
and use through the application within the state of materials, labor, skill, or other services;
- (3) "product" means materials or supplies but does not include gravel and asphalt;
- (4) "recycled Alaska product" means an Alaska product of which not less than 50 percent of the value of the product
consists of a product that was previously used in another product, if the recycling process is done in the state.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.