- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 36. Public Contracts
- Chapter 30. State Procurement Code
- Section 337. Procurement Preference For Recycled Products.
previous: Section 336
next: Section 338
AS 36.30.337. Procurement Preference For Recycled Products.
- (a) In the evaluation of a bid or proposal for an agency procurement of products, the agency shall decrease the bid or
proposal by five percent if the bid or proposal indicates that the products being purchased will be recycled products.
- (b) A decrease made under (a) of this section is in addition to other preferences allowed for the procurement.
- (c) The department shall establish the minimum percentage of recycled content that will qualify a product as a recycled
product under (a) of this section.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.