- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 36. Public Contracts
- Chapter 30. State Procurement Code
- Section 332. Classification of Alaska Products.
previous: Section 331
. Delivery of Supplies.
next: Section 333
. Procurement of Paper.
AS 36.30.332. Classification of Alaska Products.
- (a) The commissioner of commerce, community, and economic development shall adopt regulations establishing the value added
in the state for materials and supplies produced or manufactured in the state that are used in a state procurement and
establishing whether a product qualifies as a recycled Alaska product. The commissioner shall publish a list of the
products annually. A supplier may request inclusion of its product on the appropriate list.
- (b) Materials and supplies with value added in the state that are
- (1) more than 25 percent and less than 50 percent produced or manufactured in the state are Class I products;
- (2) 50 percent or more and less than 75 percent produced or manufactured in the state are Class II products; and
- (3) 75 percent or more produced or manufactured in the state are Class III products.
- (c) In a bid or proposal evaluation a
- (1) Class I product is given a three percent preference;
- (2) Class II product is given a five percent preference;
- (3) Class III product is given a seven percent preference.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.