- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 36. Public Contracts
- Chapter 5. Wages and Hours of Labor
previous: Title 36
. Public Contracts
next: Section 10
. Wage Rates On Public Construction.
Chapter 5. Wages and Hours of Labor
- Section 10. Wage Rates On Public Construction.
- Section 20. Basis For Determining Wage.
- Section 30. Authority.
- Section 35. Notification of Contract Awards.
- Section 40. Filing Schedule of Employees, Wages Paid, and Other Information.
- Section 45. Notice of Work and Completion; Withholding of Payment.
- Section 50. Hours to Constitute Day's Work. [Repealed, Sec. 1 Ch 3 SLA 1973].
- Section 60. Penalty For Violation of This Chapter.
- Section 70. Wage Rates in Specifications and Contracts For Public Works.
- Section 80. Failure to Pay Agreed Wages.
- Section 90. Payment of Wages From Withheld Payments and Listing Contractors Who Violate Contracts.
- Section 100. Effect of AS 36.05.070
- Section 110. Contracts Entered Into Without Advertising.
- Section 120. Regulations Governing Contractors. [Repealed, Sec. 17 Ch 142 SLA 1972].
- Section 900. Definition.
Article 01. PUBLIC CONSTRUCTION CONTRACTS
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.