- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 36. Public Contracts
- Chapter 5. Wages and Hours of Labor
- Section 35. Notification of Contract Awards.
previous: Section 30
next: Section 40
. Filing Schedule of Employees, Wages Paid, and Other Information.
AS 36.05.035. Notification of Contract Awards.
Upon awarding a public construction contract, the state or a political subdivision of the state shall
- (1) immediately notify the commissioner of labor and workforce development of the amount of the contract, the effective
date of the contract, the identity of the contractor and all subcontractors, the site or sites of construction, and
provide a project description; and
- (2) verify that the bonding requirements of AS 36.25 have been met
and that the requirements of AS 08.18 have been met.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.