- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 35. Public Buildings, Works, and Improvements
- Chapter 15. Construction Procedures
- Section 120. Definitions.
previous: Section 110
. Title to Site and Completion of Project.
next: Chapter 20
. Acquisition and Disposition of Property
AS 35.15.120. Definitions.
In AS 35.15.080
- (1) "construction" or any derivative of the term "construct" means, in addition to the meaning given in AS 35.95.100
, selecting and acquiring a project site and necessary rights-of-way and easements, providing for and connecting to
utilities, and building, supervising, and inspecting the public works project;
- (2) "governing body" means a municipality's assembly or council.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.