- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 35. Public Buildings, Works, and Improvements
- Chapter 15. Construction Procedures
- Section 110. Title to Site and Completion of Project.
previous: Section 100
. Responsibility of Department.
next: Section 120
AS 35.15.110. Title to Site and Completion of Project.
- (a) Before advertisement for bids or construction contract negotiations, the department shall approve both the project
site and the land interest in the site.
- (b) Responsibility for maintenance of the project shall be established in the original contract agreement. The department
shall participate in the final inspection of the project and approve of the final documents on the project.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.