- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 35. Public Buildings, Works, and Improvements
- Chapter 15. Construction Procedures
previous: Section 270
. Removal After Noncompliance; Removal Expense.
next: Section 10
. Construction By Department.
Chapter 15. Construction Procedures
- Section 10. Construction By Department.
- Section 20. Request For Public Bids.
- Section 30. Advertisement, Bids, Contracts, and Informal Bids. [Repealed, Sec. 67 Ch 106 SLA 1986].
- Section 40. Procedures For the Award of Contracts.
- Section 50. Award of Contracts. [Repealed, Sec. 67 Ch 106 SLA 1986].
- Section 60. Prior Contracts Unaffected. [Repealed, Sec. 56 Ch 14 SLA 1987].
- Section 80. Local Control of State Public Works Projects.
- Section 90. Use of Appropriated Funds.
- Section 100. Responsibility of Department.
- Section 110. Title to Site and Completion of Project.
- Section 120. Definitions.
Article 01. CONSTRUCTION OF PUBLIC WORKS
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.