- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 35. Public Buildings, Works, and Improvements
- Chapter 20. Acquisition and Disposition of Property
previous: Section 120
next: Section 10
. Acquisition of Land, Rights-of-Way, and Materials By Purchase or Eminent Domain.
Chapter 20. Acquisition and Disposition of Property
- Section 10. Acquisition of Land, Rights-of-Way, and Materials By Purchase or Eminent Domain.
- Section 20. Declaration of Taking.
- Section 30. Acquisition of Excess Land.
- Section 40. Authority to Condemn or Acquire Publicly Owned Property For the Purpose of Exchange.
- Section 50. Authority to Purchase Property For the Purpose of Exchange.
- Section 60. Sale of Obsolete Equipment and Material.
- Section 70. Vacating of Land or Rights in Land.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.