Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 23. Labor and Workers' Compensation
- Chapter 40. Labor Organizations
previous: Section 150
next: Section 10
. Union Contracts With State and Political Subdivisions. [Repealed, Sec. 5 Ch 113 SLA 1972].
Chapter 40. Labor Organizations
- Section 10. Union Contracts With State and Political Subdivisions. [Repealed, Sec. 5 Ch 113 SLA 1972].
- Section 20. Enforcement of Certain Contracts Only If Union Registers.
- Section 30. Definition of Labor Organization.
- Section 40. Collective Bargaining Agreement.
- Section 45. - 23.40.060l Records; Local Labor Organizations; Interference in Chartering Prohibited; Civil Enforcement; Exemptions; Penalties. [Repealed, Sec. 55 Ch 69 SLA 1970].
- Section 70. Declaration of Policy.
- Section 75. Items Not Subject to Bargaining.
- Section 80. Rights of Public Employees.
- Section 90. Collective Bargaining Unit.
- Section 100. Representatives and Elections.
- Section 110. Unfair Labor Practices.
- Section 120. Investigation and Conciliation of Complaints.
- Section 130. Complaint and Accusation.
- Section 140. Orders and Decisions.
- Section 150. Enforcement By Injunction.
- Section 160. Power to Investigate and Compel Testimony.
- Section 170. Regulations.
- Section 180. Penalty For Violation of Order or Decision.
- Section 190. Mediation.
- Section 200. Classes of Public Employees; Arbitration.
- Section 205. Family Leave.
- Section 210. Agreement; Cost-of-Living Differential.
- Section 212. Agreement With the Board of Regents.
- Section 215. Monetary Terms Subject to Legislative Funding.
- Section 220. Labor or Employee Organization Dues and Employee Benefits, Deduction and Authorization.
- Section 225. Exemption Based On Religious Convictions.
- Section 230. Assistance By Department of Labor. [Repealed, E.O. No. 77 Sec. 8 SLA 1990].
- Section 235. Public Involvement in School District Negotiations.
- Section 240. Effect On Certain Units, Representatives, and Agreements.
- Section 245. Postsecondary Student Involvement in Collective Bargaining.
- Section 250. Definitions.
- Section 260. Short Title.
Article 01. LOCAL ORGANIZATIONS AND FERRY SYSTEM EMPLOYEES
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.