Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 21. Insurance
- Chapter 9. Authorization of Insurers and General Requirements
previous: Section 250
next: Section 10
. Certificate of Authority Required.
Chapter 9. Authorization of Insurers and General Requirements
- Section 10. Certificate of Authority Required.
- Section 20. Exceptions, Certificate of Authority Requirement.
- Section 30. Admission For Investment Only.
- Section 40. General Eligibility of Insurers.
- Section 50. Name of Insurer.
- Section 60. Combinations of Insuring Powers in One Insurer.
- Section 70. Capital Funds Required of Foreign Insurers and New Domestic Insurers.
- Section 80. Capital Funds Required of Old Domestic Insurers.
- Section 90. Deposit Requirement.
- Section 100. Management and Affiliations.
- Section 110. Application For Certificate of Authority.
- Section 120. Issuance, Refusal, and Ownership of Certificate.
- Section 130. Continuance, Expiration, Reinstatement, and Amendment of Certificate.
- Section 135. Voluntary Surrender of Certificate of Authority.
- Section 140. Mandatory Revocation or Suspension of Certificate.
- Section 150. Suspension or Revocation For Violations and Special Grounds.
- Section 160. Notice of Suspension or Revocation and Effect Upon Agent's Authority.
- Section 170. Duration of Suspension, Insurer's Obligations, and Reinstatements.
- Section 175. Determination of Impairment.
- Section 180. Director Attorney For Service of Process.
- Section 190. Service of Process.
- Section 200. Annual Statement; Audited Financial Report.
- Section 205. Quarterly Statement.
- Section 207. Statement of Actuarial Opinion and Supporting Documentation.
- Section 210. Tax.
- Section 220. - 21.09.240l Resident Agent's Counter Signature; Exception; Affidavit Requirement. [Repealed, Sec. 2 Ch 41 SLA 1984].
- Section 242. Cooperation with the Department of Health and Social Services.
- Section 245. Required Notice.
- Section 250. Prohibited Acts.
- Section 260. Penalties.
- Section 270. Retaliation.
- Section 280. General Agents. [Repealed, Sec. 47 Ch 51 SLA 1990].
- Section 290. Risk Retention Groups.
- Section 300. Disclosure of Material Transactions.
- Section 310. Authorization of United States Branches of Alien Insurers and General Requirements.
- Section 320. Maintenance of Records.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.