Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 21. Insurance
- Chapter 9. Authorization of Insurers and General Requirements
- Section 245. Required Notice.
previous: Section 242
. Cooperation with the Department of Health and Social Services.
next: Section 250
. Prohibited Acts.
AS 21.09.245. Required Notice.
- (a) If an insurer intends to change the insurer's name, domicile, or other information provided on the certificate of
authority, the insurer shall file a notice of the change with the director within 30 days before or after the intended
change takes effect.
- (b) If an insurer changes the insurer's articles of incorporation, bylaws, business address, phone number, or other
information maintained by the director, the insurer shall file a notice of the change with the director not later than
90 days after the effective date of the change.
- (c) Failure by an insurer to provide notification required by this section may result in a civil penalty of up to $1,000
and, additionally, a civil penalty of up to $50 for each day that the information is withheld from the director.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.