Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 19. Highways and Ferries
- Chapter 65. Alaska Marine Highway System
previous: Section 10
. - 19.60.070. [Renumbered as AS 19.65.030
next: Section 10
. Duty Station or Port Change For Employees of the Alaska Marine Highway System. [Repealed, Sec. 52 Ch 59 SLA 1982].
Chapter 65. Alaska Marine Highway System
- Section 10. Duty Station or Port Change For Employees of the Alaska Marine Highway System. [Repealed, Sec. 52 Ch 59 SLA 1982].
- Section 11. Comprehensive Long-Range Plan.
- Section 20. Naming of Vessel or Facility.
- Section 25. Vessel Design and Construction. [Repealed, Sec. 43 Ch 128 SLA 1994].
- Section 30. Acquisition and Maintenance of Ferry Terminal Facilities.
- Section 35. Transportation of Members of the Alaska Organized Militia.
- Section 50. Legislative Findings, Purpose, and Intent.
- Section 60. Alaska Marine Highway System Fund.
- Section 70. Revenue Accounting.
- Section 80. Annual Appropriation.
- Section 100. Definitions.
Article 01. COMPREHENSIVE PLAN, VESSELS, AND FACILITIES
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.