Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 19. Highways and Ferries
- Chapter 65. Alaska Marine Highway System
- Section 60. Alaska Marine Highway System Fund.
previous: Section 50
. Legislative Findings, Purpose, and Intent.
next: Section 70
. Revenue Accounting.
AS 19.65.060. Alaska Marine Highway System Fund.
- (a) There is created, as a special account in the general fund, the Alaska marine highway system fund, into which shall be
- (1) the gross revenue of the Alaska marine highway system;
- (2) money that is appropriated to the Alaska marine highway system fund by the legislature in an amount that is consistent
from year to year and is the amount necessary, after consideration of gross revenue, to provide stable services to the
public consistent with the provisions of AS 19.65.050
(b)(4), which appropriations are not one-year appropriations and the balances of which do not lapse under AS 37.25.010; and
- (3) any other money that is appropriated to the Alaska marine highway system fund by the legislature, which appropriations
are not one-year appropriations and the balances of which do not lapse under AS 37.25.010.
- (b) Nothing in this chapter exempts money deposited into the Alaska marine highway system fund from the requirements of AS
37.07 (Executive Budget Act) or dedicates that money for a
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.