Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 19. Highways and Ferries
- Chapter 65. Alaska Marine Highway System
- Section 80. Annual Appropriation.
previous: Section 70
. Revenue Accounting.
next: Section 100
AS 19.65.080. Annual Appropriation.
- (a) Commencing with appropriations for the fiscal year that begins July 1, 1991, on an annual basis and under AS 37.07 (Executive Budget Act), the legislature may appropriate
amounts from the Alaska marine highway system fund to the Alaska marine highway system.
- (b) The Department of Transportation and Public Facilities may request the legislature to appropriate money from the
Alaska marine highway system fund to the marine highway system for capital improvements, if
- (1) the appropriation under (a) of this section has been made;
- (2) the amount in the fund, without regard to the appropriation under (a) of this section, exceeds the total of gross
revenue deposited in the fund and the general fund appropriations under AS 19.65.060
(a)(2) by 10 percent; and
- (3) the amount requested for appropriation under this subsection does not exceed 50 percent of the balance remaining after
the appropriation for annual management and operations is made under (a) of this section.
- (c) The unexpended and unobligated balance of money appropriated from the Alaska marine highway system fund lapses into
the Alaska marine highway system fund at the end of the fiscal year for which it was appropriated.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.