Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 15. Elections
- Chapter 15. Elections and Ballots
previous: Section 400
next: Section 10
. General Administrative Supervision By Director.
Chapter 15. Elections and Ballots
- Section 10. General Administrative Supervision By Director.
- Section 20. Date of General Election.
- Section 30. Preparation of Official Ballot.
- Section 32. Use of Electronically Generated Ballots.
- Section 35. Printing of Ballots and Other Material.
- Section 40. Preparation of Other Election Materials.
- Section 50. Distribution of Election Materials.
- Section 60. Polling Places, Voting Booths, and Supplies.
- Section 70. Public Notice of Election Required.
- Section 80. Time For Opening and Closing Polls.
- Section 90. Designation of Precinct Polling Place.
- Section 100. Time Off For Voting.
- Section 110. General Duties and Oath of Election Board.
- Section 120. Filling Vacancies in Election Board.
- Section 130. Majority Decision of Election Board.
- Section 140. Permitted Use of Unofficial Ballots.
- Section 150. Official Opening of Polls.
- Section 160. Prohibition of Political Discussion By Election Board.
- Section 170. Prohibition of Political Persuasion Near Election Polls.
- Section 180. Keeping of Register.
- Section 190. Keeping of Duplicate Register. [Repealed, Sec. 231 Ch 100 SLA 1980. For Current Law, See AS 15.15.180
- Section 195. Voters On Official Registration List.
- Section 198. Voters Not On Official Registration List.
- Section 200. Questioning of Voter of Doubtful Qualification. [Repealed, Sec. 38 Ch 116 SLA 1972].
- Section 210. Questioning of Voters of Suspect Qualification.
- Section 213. Questioning a Voter's Ballot. [Repealed, Sec. 43, Ch 85 SLA 1988].
- Section 215. Disposition of Questioned Votes.
- Section 220. Administration of Oaths.
- Section 225. Voter Identification at Polls.
- Section 230. Providing Ballot to Voter.
- Section 240. Voter Assistance.
- Section 250. Disposition of Spoiled Ballot.
- Section 260. Placing Ballot in Ballot Box By Voter.
- Section 270. Prohibiting the Leaving of the Polling Place With Ballot.
- Section 280. Prohibiting the Exhibition of Marked Ballots.
- Section 290. Prohibiting the Identification of Ballots.
- Section 300. Prohibiting the Count of Exhibited Ballots.
- Section 310. Official Closing of Polls.
- Section 320. Voters in Line When Polls Close.
- Section 330. Commencement of Ballot Count.
- Section 340. Duties, Oath, and Vacancies of Additional Election Officials.
- Section 350. General Procedure For Ballot Count.
- Section 360. Rules For Counting Ballots.
- Section 361. Stickers.
- Section 370. Completion of Ballot Count; Certificate.
- Section 380. Payment of Election Board Members.
- Section 390. Election Expenses.
- Section 400. Preparation of Voter List.
- Section 410. Plural Voting.
- Section 420. Duty to Review the Ballot Counting.
- Section 430. Scope of the Review of Ballot Counting.
- Section 440. State Ballot Counting Review.
- Section 450. Certification of State Ballot Counting Review.
- Section 460. Tie Votes.
- Section 470. Preservation of Election Ballots, Papers, and Materials.
- Section 480. Security of Ballots.
- Section 500. - 15.15.535l [Repealed, Sec. 1 Ch 34 SLA 2001].
- Section 550. - 15.15.575l [Repealed, Sec. 1 Ch 34 SLA 2001].
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.