Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 14. Education, Libraries, and Museums
- Chapter 17. Financing of Public Schools
- Section 500. Student Count Estimate.
previous: Section 490
. Public School Funding Adjustments.
next: Section 505
. Fund Balance in School Operating Fund.
AS 14.17.500. Student Count Estimate.
- (a) A district shall prepare and submit to the department by November 5 of each fiscal year, in the manner and on forms
prescribed by the department, an estimate of its ADM and other student count data, including per school student count
data, for the succeeding fiscal year upon which computations can be made to estimate the amount of state aid for which
the district may be eligible under AS 14.17.400
in the succeeding fiscal year. In making its report, the district shall consider its ADM, other student count data,
the pattern of growth or decline of the student population in preceding years, and other pertinent information
available to the district.
- (b) Part-time students shall be included in the student count data in accordance with regulations adopted by the
- (c) When reporting a district's ADM, a part-time student who is a correspondence student may not be counted as more than
one full-time equivalent student.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.