Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 14. Education, Libraries, and Museums
- Chapter 9. Transportation of Pupils
- Section 10. Transportation of Pupils.
previous: Chapter 9
. Transportation of Pupils
next: Section 20
. Transportation For Nonpublic School Students.
AS 14.09.010. Transportation of Pupils.
- (a) A school district that provides student transportation services is eligible to receive funding for operating the
student transportation system. Subject to appropriation, the amount of funding provided by the state under this section
is the lesser of the amount determined by multiplying the amount of the school district's ADM less the ADM for the
district's correspondence programs during the current fiscal year
- (1) by a per student allocation computed by dividing the amount received by the school district under this section during
fiscal year 2003 by the school district's ADM less the ADM for the district's correspondence programs during fiscal
year 2003; or
- (2) by $1,200 per student.
- (b) In this section,
- (1) "ADM" has the meaning given in AS 14.17.990
- (2) "district's ADM" means the sum of the ADMs in the district.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.