Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 64. Medicine
previous: Section 900
next: Section 10
. Creation and Membership of State Medical Board.
Chapter 64. Medicine
- Section 10. Creation and Membership of State Medical Board.
- Section 20. Term of Office. [Repealed, Sec. 49 Ch 94 SLA 1987. For Current Law, See AS 08.01.035 ].
- Section 30. Substitution of Members. [Repealed, Sec. 19 Ch 48 SLA 1983].
- Section 40. Removal of Members. [Repealed, Sec. 49 Ch 94 SLA 1987. For Current Law, See AS 08.01.020 ].
- Section 50. Oath of Office.
- Section 60. Seal.
- Section 70. Officers.
- Section 75. Designees.
- Section 80. Meetings of Board. [Repealed, Sec. 3 Ch 59 SLA 1966].
- Section 85. Meetings of the Board.
- Section 90. Quorum.
- Section 100. Power of Board to Adopt Regulations.
- Section 101. Duties.
- Section 103. Investigator; Executive Secretary.
- Section 105. Regulation of Abortion Procedures.
- Section 107. Regulation of Physician Assistants and Intensive Care Paramedics.
- Section 110. Per Diem and Expenses.
- Section 120. Coverage of Funds and Warrants For Expenses. [Repealed, Sec. 3 Ch 59 SLA 1966].
- Section 130. Board Records.
- Section 140. Annual Report to Governor. [Repealed, Sec. 19 Ch 48 SLA 1983].
- Section 150. Bond of Secretary-Treasurer. [Repealed, Sec. 28 Ch 77 SLA 1969].
- Section 160. Applicability of Administrative Procedure Act.
- Section 170. License to Practice Medicine, Podiatry, or Osteopathy.
- Section 180. Application For License.
- Section 190. Contents of Application.
- Section 200. Qualifications of Physician Applicants.
- Section 205. Qualifications For Osteopath Applicants.
- Section 207. Qualifications For Acupuncture Applicants. [Repealed, Sec. 15 Ch 6 SLA 1990].
- Section 209. Qualifications For Podiatry Applicants.
- Section 210. Examination Required.
- Section 215. Insurance Required. [Repealed, Sec. 40 Ch 177 SLA 1978].
- Section 220. Contents of Examination and Grading.
- Section 225. Foreign Medical Graduates.
- Section 230. License Granted.
- Section 240. License Refused.
- Section 250. License By Credentials.
- Section 255. Interviews.
- Section 260. Re-Examination.
- Section 270. Temporary Permits.
- Section 272. Residency and Internship Permits.
- Section 275. Temporary Permit For Locum Tenens Practice.
- Section 276. Retired Status License.
- Section 279. Interview For Permits.
- Section 280. Record of License. [Repealed, Sec. 10 Ch 37 SLA 1986].
- Section 290. Examination Fee. [Repealed, Sec. 54 Ch 37 SLA 1985].
- Section 300. Fee For License By Reciprocity. [Repealed, Sec. 19 Ch 77 SLA 1969].
- Section 310. Annual License Fee. [Repealed, Sec. 20 Ch 77 SLA 1969].
- Section 311. License Renewal. [Repealed, Sec. 49 Ch 94 SLA 1987. For Current Law, See AS 08.01.100 ].
- Section 312. Continuing Education Requirements.
- Section 313. Inactive License.
- Section 315. Fees.
- Section 320. Disposition of Fees. [Repealed, Sec. 54 Ch 37 SLA 1985].
- Section 325. Limits or Conditions On License; Discipline. [Repealed, Sec. 19 Ch 48 SLA 1983].
- Section 326. Grounds For Imposition of Disciplinary Sanctions.
- Section 330. Grounds For Revocation of License. [Repealed, Sec. 19 Ch 48 SLA 1983].
- Section 331. Disciplinary Sanctions.
- Section 332. Automatic Suspension For Mental Incompetency or Insanity.
- Section 334. Voluntary Surrender.
- Section 335. Reports of Disciplinary Action or License Suspension or Surrender.
- Section 336. Duty of Physicians and Hospitals to Report.
- Section 338. Medical and Psychiatric Exams.
- Section 340. Statement of Grounds of Refusal or Revocation of License.
- Section 345. Reports Relating to Malpractice Actions and Claims.
- Section 350. Certification of Revocation. [Repealed, Sec. 10 Ch 37 SLA 1986].
- Section 360. Penalty For Practicing Without a License or in Violation of Chapter.
- Section 362. Limitation of Liability.
- Section 365. Physicians Acting Under Emergency Circumstances. [Repealed, Sec. 46 Ch 102 SLA 1976].
- Section 366. Liability For Services Rendered By a Mobile Intensive Care Paramedic.
- Section 367. Use of Amygdalin (Laetrile).
- Section 368. Permits For Isolated Areas. [Repealed, Sec. 27 Ch 148 SLA 1970].
- Section 369. Health Care Professionals to Report Certain Injuries.
- Section 370. Exceptions to Application of Chapter.
- Section 380. Definitions.
Article 01. STATE MEDICAL BOARD
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.