Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 64. Medicine
- Section 130. Board Records.
previous: Section 120
. Coverage of Funds and Warrants For Expenses. [Repealed, Sec. 3 Ch 59 SLA 1966].
next: Section 140
. Annual Report to Governor. [Repealed, Sec. 19 Ch 48 SLA 1983].
AS 08.64.130. Board Records.
- (a) The board shall preserve a record of its proceedings, which must contain the name, age, residence, and duration of
residence of each applicant for a license, the time spent by the applicant in medical study, the place of medical
study, and the year and school from which degrees were granted. The record must also show whether the applicant was
granted a license or rejected.
- (b) The board shall maintain records for each person licensed under this chapter concerning the outcome of malpractice
actions and claims as reported under AS 08.64.200
(a) and 08.64.345. The board shall periodically review
these records to determine if the licensee should be found to be professionally incompetent under AS 08.64.326
- (c) The board shall make available to the public the information maintained under (a) and (b) of this section for each
person licensed under this chapter.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.