- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 37. Department of Natural Resources
- Section 30. Duties of Department With Respect to Agriculture.
previous: Section 27
. Uniform Commercial Code Filing.
next: Section 40
. Duties of Department With Respect to Historic Preservation and Archeology.
AS 44.37.030. Duties of Department With Respect to Agriculture.
The Department of Natural Resources shall
- (1) get and distribute information on subjects connected with agriculture;
- (2) control and regulate the entry and transportation of seeds, plants, and other horticultural products;
- (3) control and eradicate the spread of pests injurious to plants, trees, vegetables, livestock, poultry;
- (4) aid in developing used and unused agricultural resources; and
- (5) experiment and determine practical methods of growing, processing, soil analysis, eradication of obnoxious weeds,
control of insects, and cheaper and more satisfactory methods of land clearing.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.