Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire websitesearch.
Unless the context indicates otherwise, in this chapter
(1) "approval" means a written agreement or permission to proceed, signed by the department, in response to a written request from a provider for approval of a proposed action;
(2) "approve" means to issue an approval;
(3) "commissioner" means the commissioner of the Department of Health and Social Services;
(5) "department" means the Department of Health and Social Services;
(6) "grant program" means a program established by the department, or created under state or federal law, for which the department awards a provider agreement for the services or activities the provider provides;
(7) "individualized service plan" means the list of services to be provided to an individual determined according to the individual's strengths and needs without regard to the population as a whole;
(8) "other-source payments" means payments received by a provider with respect to services provided under a provider agreement, including Medicaid reimbursements and other third-party payments and payments received from or on behalf of the recipient of the services;
(9) "political subdivision of the state" means a
(A) municipality; or
(10) "provider" means an individual or legal entity, including a state agency or a political subdivision of the state, that provides services under a provider agreement;
(11) "provider agreement" means an agreement that is entered between the department and a provider for the provision of services under this chapter.
History: Eff. 7/21/2002, Register 163; am 6/24/2004, Register 170
Authority: AS 18.05.040
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006