Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire website search.
(1) "debtor" means an individual, partnership, corporation or other entity which contracts for a loan, assumes a loan, or guarantees or co-signs a loan administered by the department;
(2) "default" means a violation of a provision of the loan documents, including failure to make any payment within 15 days after it is due or failure to maintain insurance required by the department;
(3) "department" means the Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development;
(4) "loan committee" means those persons designated by the department to serve as a loan committee;
(5) "repossessed property" means collateral on a loan or other property obtained by the department through legal process, including default or other means; and
(6) "senior loan committee" means those persons designated by the department to serve as a senior loan committee.
History: Eff. 3/29/86, Register 97
Authority: AS 16.10.310 (a)
AS 16.10.510 (4)
AS 44.33.020 (1)
AS 44.33.245 (a)
AS 45.86.040 (a)
AS 45.88.020 (a)
AS 45.90.020 (a)
AS 45.98.030 (3)
Editor's note: As of Register 171 (October 2004), the regulations attorney made technical revisions under AS\n 44.62.125(b)(6) to reflect the name change of the Department of Community and Economic Development to the Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development made by ch. 47, SLA 2004 and the corresponding title change of the commissioner of community and economic development.
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006